Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Apologies

Many apologies for not posting. I have no excuse. Since I've missed a few days, I'll just start over with today's food choices. An update on the weight loss: I have currently lost 67 pounds and I have 27 more to go to hit my goal weight. I have gone from a size 18/20 to a size 10 or 11/12 in stretch pants (It depends on the kind) & Large/XL in Juniors in shirts. Very exciting! My weight as of today is 176 pounds. I've been kind of stuck this week but, I am not going to give up.

Breakfast: Fiber Plus Bar

Snack: Handful Of Goldfish Crackers

Lunch: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

Snack: Handful Of Grapes

Dinner: Small Bowl Spaghetti & Meat Sauce & 1 Piece Garlic Bread

Snack: Spoonful Of Marshmallow Creme (I know...Not the best choice) Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment