Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution: A New Beginning

Blah so I fell off the wagon again....

I lost 65 pounds & gained 25 of that back since I've been gone. Taking a break from blogging...Not such a good idea. :( Now I have 55 pounds to lose to hit my goal weight of 150. My New Year's resolution this year is the same as every other year. To lose weight and keep it off and I WILL do it this time. I'm doing the same as I did last time: Cutting out soft drinks, water only until I get going and then I'll splurge here and there, eating 6 small meals a day. :) My weigh ins will be on Mondays.

It's time to dust myself off and get back on the wagon. So here I go!

Starting Weight: 205 POUNDS


Breakfast: Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal

Snack: Handful Of Pretzels

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Sesame Chicken

Snack: Smart Ones Strawberry Shortcake

Dinner: 1 Cup Homemade Chili & Sprinkle Of Cheese

Snack: Smart Ones Strawberry Shortcake

No comments:

Post a Comment