Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Not So Exciting

Today was a not so exciting day. I had to take my oldest to the doctor. Turns out she has an ear infection. She is taking antibiotics and should be good as new soon. Yay! I bribed the kids if they were good at the doctor's office I would let them pick out a piece of candy when we filled the prescription at Walgreens and they were and we did. Haha! Bad Mama. Anyway...That's all we did today! As far as food I did okay but, I had a glass of leaded Dr. Pepper and have been really mad at everything today. That caffeine is BAD for my mood!

Breakfast: Fiber One Pop Tart

Snack: Handful Of Cheese It's Party Mix

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Cheese Pizza & 1 Glass Dr. Pepper

Snack: Freezer Pop

Dinner: Spaghetti & Meatsauce & 1 Slice Garlic Bread

Snack: Freezer Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment