Friday, March 18, 2011

Fantastic Friday

I had such a fun Spring Break with the kids! I can't believe it's almost come to an end and Monday back to school. Wow. The girls spent the night with Grandma & Grandpa last night and said they went to the Mall and did some shopping with Grandma & Aunt Karla today and had a blast! The boys played outside mostly and I watched Soaps while Howard finished painting Hayley's room. Now it's on to Madison's. I can't wait until it's all finished and I can go shopping to decorate. :) A little at a time of course.

Breakfast: Nothing (Woke Up Too Late)9:30

Snack: Nothing (Too Close To Lunch)

Lunch: Cheese Quesadilla

Snack: Apple

Dinner: 1 Fish Fillet, Mac & Cheese & A Few Baked Fries

Snack: A Couple Of Pieces Of Cinnamon Toast

1 comment:

  1. How many calories is this? I could never do it! I get 29 pts on WW (about 1200 calories) and sometimes it's really a stretch and I have to use some of my activity points! I've got a HUGE appetite! I like a big ol' plate full of food! If it weren't for fruit and veggies, I'd starve! You must have fantastic will power!

    ReplyDelete