Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day One And All

Today is Mother's Day and I had a great one and I hope you did too. We went out to eat at the Blackeyed Pea with the hubby's folks & sister & her family. I was good and got the Grilled Chicken Cesar Salad & Unsweetened Tea. The rolls were sitting right under my nose and it was so tempting. It took all I had not to reach down and pluck one up and splather it all up with butter. Spread & Lather Equal Splather. Yeah...I made that one up. Hehe!

Breakfast: 1 Nutrigrain Apple Bar

Snack: Handful Of Grapes

Lunch: Turkey Sandwich With Muenster Cheese & Light Miracle Whip On Wheat

Snack: A Glass Of Sugar Free Kool Aid

Dinner: Grilled Chicken Cesar Salad (No Croutons) & 2 Glasses Unsweetened Tea With 4 Splendas Per Glass

Snack: 1 Piece Butterscotch Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment