Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Scream!... You Scream!... Yeah...I Ate Too Much Ice Cream!

We went to Nicholas' soccer game and he did really well and made a few goals so we went to Braum's to celebrate. I had a strawberry sundae. Later, my friend called and wanted to know if we could meet up at Chick-fi-la to let the kids play. Well...It was dinner time so, we ordered food and I got the 4 piece kids chicken nugget meal and traded the toy in for ice cream. That's right! More ice cream!!

Breakfast: Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal

Snack: Handful Of Goldfish Crackers

Lunch: Turkey Sandwich Dry With Turkey & Cheese On White Bread

Snack: Strawberry Sundae With Strawberry Ice Cream, Marshmallow Cream, Whipped Cream, Nuts & Cherry On Top. I Get So Excited To See That Cherry On Top. LOL!

Dinner: Chick-fi-la 4 Piece Chicken Nuggets, Waffle Fries & Soft Serve Ice Cream

Snack: Nothing (Sugar Free Kool-Aid)

No comments:

Post a Comment