Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In A Tizzy Tuesday

The day started out okay. The kids slept later than usual. I told them that we were going to go to the library to learn about cows and get an ice cream sandwich and they were excited & me too! We went and it was outside of course and hot as all get out. Us girls got in the shade and the boys wanted to be up close & personal with the cow in the blazing HOT sun. Jake came to me and said he didn't feel well and all of a sudden his eyes rolled back and he went all limp in the knees. Very scary. He didn't go all the way out into a complete faint but, that was enough to scare me so, I took him into the cool library and sat with him until he came around. Pretty scary. He was okay once he cooled off. After that they handed ice cream sandwiches. I don't think I'll be doing that any time soon again! P.S. No ice cream sandwich for me! Hehe!

Breakfast: Cinnamon Roll

Snack: Special K Strawberry Crisps

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Enchilada

Snack: Handful Of Grapes

Dinner: Italian Chicken, Buttered Noodles & Salad

Snack: Handful Of Gummy Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment