Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm A Cheater

I did well on the eating today until we all went to Grandma & Grandpa's house. We went over for a visit and to get everyone's hair cut. We are having family/church pictures made this Friday. We went to...wait for it...Spring Creek Barbeque for dinner. I had the loaded baked potato with chopped beef & 2 buttered rolls. How bad am I?! Plus, a REAL Coke. Oh my gosh! It's been so long since I had a REAL Coke. It was HEAVEN! Ah...! Now, the guilt sets in. With weigh in day tomorrow, I shudder to think what the results will be in the morning. Bag over head. Hangs head in shame. I'll do better. I promise.

Breakfast: 1 Nature Valley Peanut Butter Bar

Snack: 1 Nature Valley Peanut Butter Bar

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Sesame Chicken

Snack: 1 100 Calorie Lemon Parfait

Dinner: Loaded Baked Potato With Chopped Beef, 2 Buttered Rolls & REAL Coke

Snack: 1 Butterscotch Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment