Saturday, March 27, 2010

Too Much

I think I ate too much today. It was my nephew's b-day party and they had homemade hamburgers. But, the grill wasn't working so they made the hamburgers in the frying pan. Not with oil or anything but, still. I was hungry so, I ate it anyway as not to be rude also. I passed on the cake. Before the party I ate lunch around 11:00. A Lean Cuisine meal. I didn't know that they were going to have food. I just thought cake & ice cream. Shows what I know. So, I ate at 11:00 and then again at 3:00. I called the burger at 3:00 dinner. When we got home everyone else wanted dinner so, daddy made hot dogs on the grill for him & the kids. I passed on the snack too. I need to get back on the routine.

Breakfast: Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal

Snack: 1 100 Calorie Light Fruit Cocktail

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Linguini With Alfredo Sauce

Snack: Nothing

Dinner: Homemade Greasy Hamburger

Snack: Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment