Sunday, January 3, 2010

Always On A Monday

Am I the only girl who thinks diets can only be started on a Monday?
I always start great and fall off the wagon by Wednesday and then say ah well I will start again on Monday.
i think it is just an excuse to pig out til' Monday and say "I will just have this ONE LAST takeaway/chocolate cake and i will start a fresh week on Monday." It never happens though does it? I go on about 4 diets every month. LOL! You only have to say the word diet and I am hungry and you know what they say- the first three letters of diet are DIE.
So, starting Monday I will change my eating habits and eat 6 small meals a day. This will keep my metabolism going and it will burn fat quicker, exercise and drink loads of water! This is the hardest part for me because I hate to exercise and I am not all that fond of water.
I will weigh myself and post the results once a week on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment